American Emigration Lawyers

The attorneys of Ferman Law are experienced U.S. lawyers who represent and advise clients from around the world in all issues related to U.S. emigration, including:

  • Investor visas: We are emigration lawyers who are also knowledgeable about U.S. business law. This combination of skills and experience can be invaluable for those seeking to move to America to do business.
  • Family-Based Green Cards: We help reunite families in America. If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident, contact us to discuss bringing your family members to the States.
  • Nonimmigrant work visas: We represent businesses and individuals who need visas in order to work temporarily in the U.S.
  • Employment-based immigrant visas: The process of obtaining U.S. permanent residence through employment can be very difficult. We will determine which category is the most appropriate and prepare a petition which gives you the best possible chance of success.
  • Visitor visas (B-1 & B-2): Visiting the U.S. for work or pleasure? We can tell you whether you need a visa, and if you do need a visa, we can help you with the application.
  • Waivers of inadmissibility: If you have a criminal conviction, have been denied entry to the U.S. or have been found inadmissible to the U.S. for some other reason, we may be able to help you obtain a waiver of inadmissibility and the appropriate visa.
  • Services for U.S. permanent residents: Including naturalization, citizenship, reentry permits, returning resident applications, transportation letters and abandonment of U.S. permanent resident status.
  • Renunciation of U.S. citizenship: If it is time to sever your connection to the U.S., we can help. Renunciation frees you of all rights and obligations to the United States.
  • Green card lottery: We can help you prepare your application for the diversity visa lottery or your green card application after you have been selected. Contact us for the most current information on this program, which changes each year.
  • I-9 compliance: If you own or operate a business in the U.S., we can help you comply with  the rules regarding the U.S. employment verification process.
  • Student & Visitor Visas: Are you planning to attend school in the U.S.? We can help you obtain either an F-1 or an M-1 visa.

To discuss your American emigration law needs, please call 07710 751266.